July 28, 2011

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST

I'm sure I don't have to tell you all about Guatamalan prisons, NO FUN. After being caught soliciting a underage monkey, I wasn't allowed a phone call nor could the monkey get visitation. So of course I was depressed and distraught. Finally after contacting Connie Chung's Home for Wayward Hookers, I could see progress regarding my case. After having bribed not only the monkeys parents but the court system personnel, I've been moved to what they call holding cell. I now hold my willy wonka most of the day and hope that soon all this will get cleared up. Obviously there's a misunderstanding somewhere.

Stay tuned to the station for updates and details as they develop.


Gerg

1 comment:

  1. SweetCheeks54 Timeless does face palm and shakes head not believing u got urself in trouble again. first the sheep and the virgin wool now monkeys. shaking head in disbelief. lmao

    ReplyDelete