January 8, 2011

So, There I was.........

So, there I was. Just getting my day started, when I suddenly decided that I'd post here and give some lindens away. We constantly remind listeners to visit our blogspot. There are three main reasons we ask listeners to visit our blogspot. First reason of course if that we try to post new or upcoming information about the station here pretty regularly. Second reason is that you can listen to our station all the time, wherever you are in sl, by using the Player on this page. You can see it on the top right of the page. Third reason, and perhaps the most important, is that all our fantastic sponsors are listed on this page. You'll see them on the right side of the page, listed in alphebetically. If you mouse over each sponsor you'll see that there's a direct link to their in world location. We hope that you'll visit each sponsor on a regular basis. They almost all have MM boards, lucky chairs, special sales, freebies, discounts. Visit them and tell them PCB Radio sent you. But now on to other things, such as giving lindens away. The first five people to post a comment on this specific topic will each win one hundred lindens. That's right, simply make a comment on this topic and you could be a winner. Give us some feedback or just tell us where you listen. Be sure to also post your second life name. First five to comment on this topic will each win one hundred lindens.

7 comments:

  1. PCB Radio, I love your music you play. I listen to it all the time on the brower, while I'm on second life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved hearing PCB Radio when I work at Golden City Night Lights and on our ranch keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. PCB does ROCK and I missed you - come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i forgot the last name in the previous post it is Beatle Bagley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on over to X-Clusives Animations - we haev some goodies today!! Make sure you are listening to gerg he has goodies always!!

    xoxox

    Kacey Pomegranate

    ReplyDelete